Sunday, November 04, 2007

first day of Daylight Savings time...

and I have to admit it was rather weird because my body never uses a clock to wake up so it is physiologically geared to continue waking up at the same time every day. SO today I woke up at 4:00 a.m. ready to get up......since that used to be 5:00 a.m. for me. I decided perhaps that was a bit too early and stayed in bed but I never really did fall back to sleep well. AND now because I did that I have been fighting a migraine all day.

I don't know what it is about Sundays. Maybe because in the past I have always gone to church and then visited people on Sunday afterwards....or took drives...went places, etc. BUT Sunday is one of my days off and every time when I think about all the things I should be doing....I can rarely bring myself to ever actually do any of them. I would rather go have fun.....take a drive....get outdoors and do something....go visit someone. Today has been really bad for me in that respect. I would have been better off just going somewhere I think...no more than I have actually accomplished today.

AND WHAT ABOUT OHIO STATE BUCKEYES YESTERDAY!!??? WOW. They have been amazing. I wish I could get to an actual game in person! I am ticked off we did not get to see the game broadcast in our area....but I did get to listen to it on the radio and online so I am thankful for that.

Otherwise...maybe today all I will work on is making a grand list of all the things I still need to do around here and in my life in general. At least that is something I know I could actually accomplish today.

AND today has seemed incredibly long.....I mean it is only 3:00 p.m. now and it seems like it should be at least 5:00 or so.

I have mixed up more cookie dough for gingerbread cookies since that has become a staple in Noah's diet. I have the icing mixed up. All I have left to do there is bake them and ice them. No biggie.

Dishes are calling.....

No comments: