Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sunday........

I am planning on taking Noah to the county fair today......but so far it has been pouring down rain. SO......we may or may not at this point. I do feel a bit better today than I have so that is a plus!

It is very cool outside......and I have noticed it gets dark a lot earlier in the evenings now....so I know fall is not too far off. I love the fall and winter...I love the changing seasons........but getting dark so early takes some adjusting.....and I am not sure I ever get totally adjusted to it.

Stopped in at Hallmark yesterday. I LOVE Hallmark stores....they have so many amazing things out for fall already. I had to pick up a couple and some more candles. I am obsessed with candles. THESE are from Swan Creek Candle company and smell absolutely amazing. They are the kind of candle that smell so good you think you could eat them! I found a lemon shortbread cookie one.......something like that. OH MY.......I also got one of my favs carmelized pralines.....another BIG YUMMY!

sigh.......well......this will be short and sweet. Lots to do on my end.....and I think I see the sun trying to peek out.

No comments: