Monday, July 30, 2007

the SPIDER finally showed himself!



Remember a couple weeks back when I talked about a spider running in the front door when I opened it and headed toward my love/seat sofa? AND I could not find it........was afraid he was IN the furniture?
Well.....ALL this time went by.....I had not seen it.....I moved furniture.....swept everything......looked. NOTHING.

THEN this morning Noah came running to me and said he got his face in a spider web when he sat on the loveseat! I SCREECHED WHAT???????? with a look of horror on my face! I figured it was a small web or dust or hair.......but decided I better go look.


OH - - MY- - LORDY!!!!! I had sat there last night and NOTHING.....today.......was a HUGE tunnel spider type web on the arm/back of the loveseat! I FREAKED......the spider was there peeking at me.........HOLY SHIT!!!


SO I am trying to figure out HOW to kill him or get him captured to take him outside....and decided to grab my little sweeper and attach the hose and suck him up in the clear plastic bagless filter......the timing had to be perfect......the hose had to be poised and ready because I was afraid the sound of the sweeper might scare him DOWN inside the furniture
well.....I turned the sweeper on and SUCKED HIS tiny ass and WEB and up INSIDE the bagless plastic filter cup..........I swirled him around good......figured I could flush him down the toilet......

BUT THE LITTLE BUGGER was ALIVE! He lived through all that.........was I am sure pissed as he was dizzy........so I turned the sweeper on again.....(not sure what possessed me to do that).....and I watched his tiny body fly around in circles some more.......
and HE LIVED through that again. I decided if he survived all that he was a fighter and deserved a chance to live so I took him far outside and dumped him out! I HOPE he does NOT decide to come back!

MEANWHILE......I am totally freaked about sitting on my furniture.....or heaven forbid LYING down on it........oh my....I have seen stories where spiders crawl inside people's ears or noses and mouths! SHIT!!!
BUT.....that was the only one........my house is thank goodness pretty bug free. AND I am thankful I was able to catch this spider.......I KNOW it was the same one I had in here from the front door!

No comments: