Tuesday, July 17, 2007

in a MOOD..........

I had a great day yesterday.......and the summer nights recently have reminded me of summer nights when I was a kid. I have really been enjoying them.......as it cools off......a nice breeze blows up......and there is no humidity. VERY nice for being outside.....in fact...even during the day in a shady spot one could be outside dreaming on these wonderful summer days.

Today I woke up late........it was raining.......and nothing has been going as planned since. I have snapped at Noah twice.....and just I don't know.........am sorta like t his today!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Everything online seems to be running S-L-O-W today which tends to wear my patience thin. I try to STEP AWAY for some breaks.....so I don't BASH something in.......and that helps but only until I sit back down here and the process starts all over again.

It is frustrating.....but if that is my biggest pain today I am thankful.

No comments: