Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Drive me...

I want you to drive me home tonight
And make my heart pound like two fists on a drum
Where I can hear no other sounds but our bodies and breaths

I want to feel burning hot under your caress
As your tongue travels along all my routes of pleasure
And mine along yours

Discovering hidden, untraveled paths
Driving deep and fast down our highways
Pushing us past the point of no return
Sending us over that line

And as we fly off that edge
Our fingers tightly entwined
We will hear no other sound
But our souls screaming in ecstasy
As our breaths catch and our hearts leap

And as we begin to fall
Instead of moving faster
Our pace slows
Our breaths calm
Our heartbeats soften
Till once again....we are on a Sunday drive.

Copyright ©2007 man&SippingTheVastSpring

No comments: