Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hunger...

CLICK BELOW to listen to recorded version of the poem:

HUNGER

Not a day goes by that I don't crave you
My body aches for you, my heart cries out your name
I long to have you by my side, near me, in me
My skin seeks the touch of your fingers
The kiss of your lips
The lick of your tongue
Only you turn my breaths into gasps for air
Only you know how to take me to the edge
And linger there, deliberately,
Driving me fucking insane
Making me cry out and scream your name
Sending me to a new height of passion
I have experienced with no other
You drive me over the edge
Into lingering bliss
Climbing the walls with your passion
I cling to you so tightly
Our bodies fusing as one
And over and over again
Like an addict
I watch the clock
Counting the minutes, the seconds
Till my next fix with you


Copyright ©2007 Melinda A. Napoletano

No comments: