Friday, April 27, 2007

ramblings......and my other crap


I don't remember the last time I just rambled on here. Maybe I don't have much to ramble about lately...or at least not much I would share.

It has been pouring down rain the last couple of days. I will have to either borrow my grandmother's gas powered mower to mow this stuff down so my cordless electric mower can then handle it or hire someone to come mow it again. I had not yet finished the entire backyard before all the rains hit. I think everything is completely saturated now and more rain is coming!

I am trying a new shift for work which is going much easier for me. About time. I hope it continues. Increased energy is helping there....so it should be a positive and the fact that it appears I could easily type more full-time work load is even better. I could always use the extra money.

What else.......hum....need to move some boxes back to the garage today and this weekend. MY major project. I am going to just do it and get it done. TIRED of having the stored inside if I am not going to unpack them they may as well go back outside in the garage. I feel almost like I am in limbo. Not sure if I am going to stay living here or not. Also not sure what the landlord may want to do with the house.

I need to work out and shower. Then get busy. I already did my work load and extra. I would keep going and do even more. It is weird...once starting in the early morning I get to typing and I just want to keep going...almost like I can't stop! It seems very addictive to me and I just sit there and say to myself "oh I will type just one more" and the next thing I know I have typed another few hours! SO....if I am going to do that fine...I can...and it still appears I have plenty of free time and time for Noah's homeschool.

WHY did I not ever organize my schedule like this before?

okay....enough talking....much to do!

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

No comments: