Tuesday, December 26, 2006





Well Christmas has come and past again. We had a good time. I think. Everyone seemed a little more mellow this year. I am sure we have all had our share of stressors...some more than others......but they all end up being stressors.

YEAR IN REVIEW.........is enlightening........and could be considered a bit depressing I suppose.

Anyway.....I cannot believe Christmas is over and we are heading into a New Year! Noah still have to complete opening his presents. I don't mind...he can take all the time he wants! Next up is his birthday party...and then New Years......finally I can get the house back in order......complete it......maybe rest a bit......doubtful as it will all just begin again.

Hope everyone had happy holidays.......otherwise I don't really have a lot to say tonight.

No comments: