Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Mom is back at the surgeons........having too much leaking from somewhere after her surgery.......guess I will find out more details later.

Off to shower and then head to grandma C.s for a bit.....visit with her...take some Christmas goodies to her and a present. Noah does not want to leave......he is too busy playing with his new Christmas stuff....but I bet we can manage some time away for a bit.

it snowed last night....thick, heavy wet snow. Back in Colorado at the condo where I had lived that city got 28 inches of snow.......it is still hanging around because it is remaining cold there.

Dreary day makes for dreary feelings I suppose..........and makes me sleepy. I have to be ready to work more later....so I better get busy!

um.......I am working up to doing a YEAR REVIEW post sometime before New Years......will be cathartic I hope.......

No comments: