Saturday, November 19, 2005




This is about how I feel! SO exhausted. You know you are out of shape when you do work around your house for 1 day....and it takes you 5 days to recover! We finished the bathroom floor yesterday which actually turned out pretty easy to do! The trim is another story and what we picked out we don't like as it is not working out. SO we will be going back to pick out another trim maybe tomorrow. I finished putting caulking/grout in the cracks in the kitchen tile floor. Lots of bending and stooping. I washed all the cabinetry in the kitchen off....washed the floor on my hands and knees and then MOPPED it......washed the kitchen walls even. Looks so very nice now even if I don't get to paint it yet. We DID pick out some colors of paint though. It will look marvelous! Already does! It is just amazing what some simple fairly quick fixes like that can do to a home. Course today when we got up we could barely move. I mean I can barely muster up enough leg muscle strength to close the leg on the recliner!!! Now THAT IS BAD! So...we are trying to get the rest of the living room organized and stuff put away. Almost done with that. Then it is cleaning time big time again in here! I know now once this all gets done...I will become obssesssive about keeping it clean. I mean it takes much less time to keep it clean and keep the cleaning up each week than to let it go and have to go through this again!

So....anyway......more to do if I can get out of this chair. I sure could take a nap about now. I need some Tylenol!!!!!!!!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: