Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Modblog is down AGAIN! Just got it back up and running correctly after a long month or two and it went down again! Cold here...only 19 degrees this morning....brrrr!

Otherwise I never thought I would see my kitchen counter or table FREE from stuff and clutter again till I finally accomplished it last night! WOW...I almost don't recognize the place! Still a ways to go but we are making progress. I feel the after effects from all the housework last night...which is said to say...as apparently I must really be out of shape to get SORE over doing the little things I did last night. Anyway...more to do today and the rest of the week.

Finally had to turn the furnace on last night. It was super cold and a bit chilly in here...figured I would turn it on to take the edge off. During the day it warms up enough we don't really need the heat much if at all.

Cherry Creek Mall is to have a fabulous decorative display for Christmas where they have these giant snowglobes with scenes inside (larger than life) from the movie The Chronicals of Narnia! AND at the end you can actually walk through a huge wardrobe and they have it snowing....and it is just like you stepped through into the world of Narnia!!!!!!! It opened yesterday and we were going to go but figured it might be a bit much for Noah to handle..which ended up being correct. SO we will go next Wed. BEFORE Thanksgiving and it should be very slow! I will take pics to post!

Better get back to work for now.

No comments: