Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Mood: Kind of depressed for some reason

My grandma had back surgery today. I wish I lived closer to let her stay at home but I could help her out. I don't trust her one son who is always drugged up these days. You would think with all the crap he has been through and put everyone else through his entire life he would have learned something by now...but NO. ...he has not and probably never will by the looks of it.

SO....IF grandma goes to stay at my mom and dad's house I hope and pray someone can be at her house other than Mike and make sure it stays safe and all her stuff does not come up missing or be ruined. Like her car being wrecked from a doped up MIKE!

Otherwise, grandma never says anything bad to Mike I know of. I do know she continues to pray for him and ask others to pray for him (though she says she doubts it will do any good). So far it hasn't. But I also know she does not trust him and wonders if he will break into her home while she is not around or use her car and possibly wreck it, etc. She said he has broken into her home before. Can you imagine having YOUR OWN SON break into your home? Brother.

Every family has some oddballs in it I guess. Our family has a few...haha. I may even be considered ONE OF THEM..ahahaha.

Thought for the day:

What time of day do you start to hear the birds sing in the mornings? Are you even UP?

No comments: