Sunday, June 12, 2005

Current Mood: HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!

Smelling my caramel rolls that just came out of the oven. My crockpot Italian dish is starting to cook. I am like Pavlov's dog to be sure! I think my mouth waters anytime I smell food! Isn't that weird?

Why is it I cannot seem to get my butt up and stay up to get my work done? I struggle with it so much these days.

Thoughts:

Why can't I make a good nice moist loaf of banana nut bread here in Colorado?? Or cookies! EVERYTHING seems to be so dry. I know I know...our climate. BUT COME ON....the cookies and bread should be moist for a few days shouldn't they? I have to resort to putting in slices of bread in a closed container to keep my cookies even remotely moist. My bread...well...I have to make MINI loaves. That works pretty well but the banana bread is nothing like it used to taste.

THOUGHT: Has my taste for banana bread changed over time? I don't think so. I can still get great tasting MOIST banana muffins different places. I guess I need to start buying them then huh?

No comments: