Wednesday, February 18, 2004

WoW...after a couple of days of passing a kidney stone hopefully now down into my bladder....I have had a heck of a time. Talk about PAIN! MAN......YIKES!!! OUCH!!!! and more I should not write here..haha. I really thought I would have to go to the ER the night before last as it was extreme..but I got Keith up...he massaged my back and got me to calm down and finally I felt the stone move (it felt) like into my bladder. Anyway....I think it is there. NOW to get it to PASS out when I PEE! (and hopefully I won't pass out too!!).

Warmer here. Was in the high 60s yesterday! LIKE SPRING!! Keith of course complains it is cold. I have no heat on. It got too warm inside yesterday so I turned it off. It is already 46 degrees outside....and is to be warm again.

I go for my ultrasound this morning for my cyst and to drop off my 24 hour urine collection.

Trimmed Noah's hair last night. He looks so good and sooo cute!

Nothing else much new here. Been super busy with trying to work when I DO feel well which has not been very often.

More later

No comments: