Friday, February 20, 2004

FINALLY. About 5:15 a.m. this morning I went to the bathroom and PLOP PLOP...a HUGE kidney stone followed by a second one plopped into the toilet. I continued to have spasms and it feels like another one could be coming through soon. BUT...it is now 3:21 p.m. and the spasms are gone...and I feel SOOOO much better! SOO happy that stone has come out!!!! AND it is huge!

NOW I have to play catch up on all this work I have not gotten done here at home or at work. So I will be extremely busy the next few days. AND I want to do our taxes this weekend and get that all done. SO....anyway...I am much happier and feel much better. Keith has great hands. Is so good at massaging my back when I was in pain!

Ran some errands and ate lunch today at CiCis a pizza/pasta buffet that Noah likes. They do have pretty good food. I was not hungry but went anyway. I had a salad and 1 piece of pizza.

Trying to get some things done. More later.

No comments: