Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Apparently that quacky OB-GYN decided to go ahead and do the CA-125 test to rule out ovarian cancer. I got those results yesterday. They came back THANKFULLY normal! I was not even told they were running that test..so I was surprised to hear about it yesterday. I am THANKFUL it was done and normal though.

I did a lot yesterday. About 5 loads of laundry. In fact..the only laundry left to do are Noah's sheets...I did our sheets and bedding....and all the towels..and all the clothes. Now for Noah's sheets....and everything will be done.

I made cupcakes for Noah to take to school for his Valentine's Party today. He had fun decorating those. He got all his Valentine cards signed Monday night all at one sitting. So those are ready too. I did up all the dishes and made a nice dinner. I gave Noah his bath and cut his hair and nails. We watched the Westminster Dog Show and American Idol. I then stayed up and watched Judging Amy. It is amazing I was still able to get up by 12:45 to be at work by 1:30 a.m. I wanted to get into work early and get a head start in case the snow started to fly. They predicted it to hit the front range by 4:00 a.m. and down here around 6:00 or after.

Well..I have lots of work to do. I need to do that and will get back here and write more later.

No comments: