Saturday, May 17, 2003

WOW..this is like summer. Already 80 degrees outside and the AC on in here! So thankful to have the AC that is for sure. Probably should be outside enjoying some of this nice weather. Just got done working and will now start lunch. Going to make a nice one today...meatloaf...hot rolls....potatoes..veggies...and gingerbread with whipped cream for dessert. Not mch else is happening. Keith just popped his head around the corner..>NOSEY as usual I guess. I have NEVER in my life known anyone as nosey as he can be. THE ONLY place I ever get any PRIVATE time these days is in the bathroom and then ONLY if I lock the door..hahaha. OH WELL.

Noah only has 1 more week left in school. I would like to try to find a class or something for him to take this summer maybe.....to try to keep him in the SCHOOL MODE.

Lots of paperwork to do this weekend. Movies to watch. After dinner we will probably head over to the library or I will let Keith go over...to pick up more movies on reserve. I will try to stay up again tonight to watch some. I finished Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood last night. It ended up being pretty good after all. Have Shallow Hal to watch...Artificial Intelligence...Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets....Road to Perdition and another movie I cannot remember the name of. Good thing these are for 7 days and I can renew some.

Not much else happening here. Need to clean. Need to get some bird feeders to put outside. Have had a couple of colorful and beautiful sounding wrens flying up checking out my hanging pots for nesting I guess. I would love to have them around more as they sound so pretty. So...I am going to put out a couple of bird houses. I have not fed nor seen any squirrels around here now for several days. I am SURE they are still around..but they have not been coming around here.

Okay..I better get to it. Already 11:15 and time is ticking.

More another time.

Me

No comments: