Monday, May 12, 2003

Well...Mother's Day was nice...nice and quiet. I ended up working most of the day because I slept in Saturday night instead of working. BUT....we then watched "A Beautiful Mind" which was very good. Keith got us Chinese for lunch..also good. I read a bit....and that was about it. EXCITING HUH? haha. Oh well.

I guess TRANSCRIPTIONIST week is coming up. Funny how little I get recognized for the work I do in my department. NO..this is not a POOR ME thing. BUT..there was an entire article in the Children's Hospital's newspaper about the transcriptionists in Medical Records. I work in my own department....but....rarely does something get mentioned about me or the work I do. I don't think anyone really has a clue how MUCH work I do except for perhaps Juanita....and then I think she kind of forgets about it till I go on vacation and someone else has to try to do my work load. They usually have to get 4 or 5 people to do MY JOB. HUM....what does that say? Oh well..I DO NOT DO ANYTHING to get recognition so I guess I should not be complaining..or maybe I DO WANT recognition for the work I am doing. I will have to think about that. Juanita did give me a collection of foot lotions and stuff to thank me for what I do every day. I guess that is something.

Sounds like I am a whiner today. Great.

Keith ordered a new tv...to be delivered today from Circuit City..they are also supposed to hook up all our gadgets to it as well. SO....his DVD player can finally be hooked up. Will be nice to be able to test that out and start getting DVDs to play or play my other CDs on it.

Tree branches all over the place last night on my way to work and this morning. ONe HUGE tree was completely uprooted. Not sure what happened. I know a tornado was in the area last week...maybe the winds picked up.

Well....I need to make a pot of coffee. Already thinking about what I need to make for lunch. Will have to be something quick and easy today.

More another time.

No comments: