Sunday, May 11, 2003

Most of the snow has already melted. Lots of sunshine yesterday afternoon. Seemed I spent most of my day in the kitchen. Made a coffee cake for breakfast...tried to get some work done on the computer.....Got Noah ready for the day......Keith went to the store....put the stuff away he brougth back...made hamburgers and french fries for lunch....usually don't make 3 meals...but already had ribs in the crockpot for supper. By the time I got the stuff cleaned up from lunch and made Noah some cookies....it was like 4:00 p.m. Started supper around 6:00 but we only had ribs and a salad. It was all really good though. Some choc. pudding for dessert.

Had a weird dream this morning. I was at some event with all these other people....cannot remember now who they all were....but it seems people I used to work with....etc. Got some award or something along with everyone else there...and then it switches to me, Mom and Grandma. We were all together doing something...and at the end it was like we had gone to a beach swimming or something..and then had to change back into our clothes to go home....and we were all talking about our legs needing shaving...my leg hair in the dream was like 3 inches LONG..hahahaha....I told them I could BRAID it.....they laughed...we got dressed and left. I woke up. ODD....weird...not sure what any of that might mean....I guess nothing..hahahaaha.

Noah was so NOT listening last night because he was tired. Trying to get him to GIVE in to going to sleep when he is that tired is never easy. Finally got him to bed around 8:30 but he still fought it. I finally got tired. I had planned on getting up to watch a movie...never made it back up. I slept...Keith came in to bed around midnight or so..my back was hurting so I came out here..should have stayed up and worked then...but I decided to sleep out here on the sofa for a bit. Now am getting up but now am tired. Feel worse than I did before. OH WELL....

AND SO MOTHER'S DAY begins...hahaha. I really would only like a nice quiet day I think. I don't feel like going out anywhere....especially today as everyplace would be swamped with people. Says it is 24 degrees here now. I may light a fire in the fireplace soon.

Me

No comments: