Thursday, January 09, 2003

Noah is so amazing!! I love it when he wants to snuggle up with me at night and sleep...and he really LOVES to snuggle up that is for sure!! He will look at me....put both hands on the sides of my face even......and get as close as he can and fall asleep like that. He comes up to me in the day to give me "big hugs" and "lots of kisses"!! Yesterday he said his FULL name and CLEARLY. Napoletano is not an easy last name for most adults to say let alone a little child. But he said it loud and clear. Then he proceeded to call me "mommy Napoletano" and Keith "daddy Napoletano". TOO CUTE!! We both went to bed early last night. I was so tired and exhausted and so was he. I think we fell asleep almost as soon as we hit the pillows! He is to return to school today. He should have went back on Tuesday but for some reason that day he did not want to go back. So we will try again today.

Nice and warm the past 2 days. Hit near 70 or so yesterday. We did manage to get down all of the Christmas decorations from outside yesterday including the lights!! Guess that is a start.

Got a message Grandma fell down and broke her arm yesterday on some ice at her house. She was trying to pick up her garbage cans that had blown across the street. Then uncle Mike fell down outside but acted so odd they called 911 for him. He is still at the hospital having what appears to be seizures of some kind. SO...hopefully they can find out what is happening with him! I called Grandma and talked to her last night for a bit. She has never broken any bones before and she is 80!! Grandpa is doing pretty well she said and she seems to think she can handle him during the time she is recovering in a cast. I PRAY that will be the case. If I lived closer I could help her out more that is for sure. Makes you start wondering about getting older and EVERYTHING!!

Called and talked to Debbie yesterday too. She called me back and I swear we must have talked 2 hours!! She will keep me posted on Grandma and Mike.

I am cold. The heat has not kicked on so I turned it up. It finally did. Has been too warm. I actually had our windows open yesterday.

I should get my Carlton Cards ornaments today via UPS. DISCOUNTED after Christmas. GREAT BUYS!! AHHHH..the heat just kicked on. I think I will also grab a sweater.

Funny...now that I am back to work I feel like SLEEPING in all the time. I got tons of extra sleep while on vacation which was so nice. I actually got 6 hours last night which is a lot for me so I should be okay...but I feel kind of sleepy for some reason anyway.

Already have our lunch made for today. Chicken and noodles....mashed potatoes and a green vegetable!

Well..I need to get to work. Will write more later.

No comments: