Wednesday, December 04, 2002

OKAY...so this seems to work really well so far. I am sitting in the dark as everyone else is still sleeping....working here at my computer. I came across this website by chance and it all seemed so interesting...I decided to start my own BLOG!! So....instead of actually working for the moment I am instead typing here....hahah. Anyway....my day started around 1:15 a.m. Yesterday was rather exciting. I decided to get my Christmas tree set up. Was putting in a new plug in the wall and shorted something out. Sparks went flying and I blew the breaker! WOW...reminded me of a scene right out of A Christmas Story when the father plugs in all their Christmas lights into the socket in the wall and sparks fly out and he blows a fuse. Was scary but funny at the same time. Not sure what I did as everything is fine now and working well..but I will replace the outlet regardless.

1 comment:

DoarATAT said...

Hello! After eight years and a bit! I do not know English, I use a translation engine. Please forgive me! I love pictures (photo). Thank you!
~
Cornelius,:)
PS: ... I remember an accident of history. Forgiveness! ... ~,