Monday, December 12, 2011

December 2011 Full Moon Dreamboard - the Full Cold Moon






December 2011 Full Moon Dreamboard - the Full Cold Moon

December 2011 Full Moon Dreamboard - the Full Cold Moon by postthelove

I am going through a period of sorting, sifting, holding on to the most treasured items I own and letting go of many others that are currently just taking up more space and not really being used. I am also working a lot on my art journals and learning/developing new techniques ....I think the green represents growth and the rest is pretty self explanatory...at least to me. I think this is a magical time for me in my life as I truly and finally begin this process of transforming my life....my environment is the start...my living space and creative space..choosing what I wish to surround myself with...and removing things that stagnate me. This I feel will ultimately lead to personal growth and transformation in myself...(hence the magic and waving overhead). It has taken me such a long time to even take the first BITE in this long project but I have accomplished a lot so far which is providing fuel for me to continue! AND this is all very freeing...hence the butterflies at the top flying free.





For more full moon dreamboards check out the link to Jamie Ridler Studios on my sidebar!

No comments: