Friday, September 25, 2009

Wreck This Journal........the journey continues....

I have to say I have really enjoyed this project so far and the fact that I am continuing on to fully complete this journal. I have altered some of the directions to suit my needs...which has made it even more interesting. Here is what I worked on this past week or so....


I feel overwhelmed with longing a lot....so I decided to make a page about that.....


Here I did toss the journal out of my shower that time...but altered the page to incorporate another message about making an unpredictable movement with your life! I just now see where it also said destructive! YIKES! I will need to cross those words out too! ANYway....don't be afraid to open that door!


Don't we all feel like misfits at one time or another? AND yet there is a place for us all....BELIEVE!


I have seen a few artists using only the skills of their mouths to hold paintbrushes and pencils to create masterpieces. For this page I covered up the top of the original message and decided to do a piece of artwork myself WITHOUT using my hands. I was not nearly as good as the artist on the page opposite my sketch....but I had fun with it!


I had lots of affirmations going through my head this week...



I like snowmen....here are a few of my favorites....and....it won't be long before we see some of that beautiful white stuff again!

What have YOU wrecked lately??

1 comment:

Karen D said...

Very cool!