Monday, July 28, 2008

Another Monday.......

Yesterday since I finally was feeling so good I cleaned my house.....swept, dusted, cleaned the bathroom and did a couple of loads of laundry. We went to see my grandma ....she had finished a beautiful afghan for me. We had a nice visit.....

Monday after I mowed and trimmed and showered....we took a drive to Indiana to go through 26 model homes. Noah and I had a good time though it got pretty hot and muggy outside.

We then had to stop at Krogers to do some shopping since we missed a couple of weeks while sick. WOW did we spend some money!

I am looking forward to a good night's sleep!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Sounds like you got a lot done! Glad you're feeling better. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You did a LOT! The mowing always gets me. ;-)

Paz