Sunday, December 16, 2007

We have had a lot of snow this weekend.....

It started early Saturday morning....and did not let up till Sunday afternoon.....here are a few shots out my front door and window to the backyard.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I have been fighting a half migraine all day. This weather made me want to roast a turkey so I did. I thawed it out last night and enjoyed it today! WOW was it so good and juicy!

Tomorrow Noah's school is on at least a 2-hour delay and they may end up canceling. It is to only be about 14 degrees and windy tonight so that means drifting snow out on the roads in the country where the buses have to drive...so he may get a day off yet.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Are you ready for Christmas yet?

No comments: