Friday, December 28, 2007

Friday before New Years...


I found this article very fascinating.....

REBORN

It is quite chilly today....and damp...calling for rain which being this cold I would imagine it will end up being snow. Working.....getting ready for a dual birthday party on Sunday here at my house for my grandma and son. SO this means I will need to be whipping up 2 cakes after while...and then decorate them on Saturday. I have plenty of ingredients so I may as well make my own and I have not decorated any cakes for a long time so that should be fun.

I guess I need to think about decorations if any.....maybe a game or two...party favors...etc., but no time now. Nothing like the last minute.

So hard to believe we are winding up another year and heading into a new one. Time is a very funny thing....it can be moving so quickly and yet seem like it is not moving fast enough all at the same time.

Well.....I need to get back to work.

No comments: