Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas has come and gone again....

I am thankful to have gotten through it intact.

I realized today I love big, white, fluffy, clean-smelling towels and sheets.

I realized I am really getting into the CLEAN smell....like BLEACH ......AND I have come to realize how soothing sweeping and dusting and cleaning is to me. (I must be weird.) When I rub a dusting cloth or cleaning cloth over a piece of furniture or an appliance or counter top.....it is immensely soothing to me......the repetitive motions of moving the cloth back and forth......I don't know. I can feel the furniture underneath my fingertips.....it is an actual EXPERIENCE now....(I wonder when that happened?)

I enjoyed some new lip shine my sister got me for Christmas......peppermint and double chocolate shake.....felt so very good on my lips and was so deliciously yummy I could have just opened my mouth and squeezed the contents of the tubes inside my mouth! YES....they are THAT good! I thought Bath and Body Works Liplicious flavors were good...these are too....C.O. Bigelow lip shine...wow. AND I prefer this over lipstick....I have NEVER been a fan of lipstick. I DO NOT like having crap all over my lips and then possibly smearing it on someone else's lips or cups or anything they touch never appealed to me. THESE are like an expensive chapstick......lip balm.......clear ....and very flavorful!

I realized that having a cat makes one want to take their Christmas tree down as soon as possible after the holidays. I think if I could have I would have taken it down today......something I HAVE NEVER EVER DONE in my entire life. BUT it is up.....and I am going to try to hang in there till it is time to take it down. I do enjoy it....though the bottom branches are looking more and more disheveled with each passing day.

Goodnight.

2 comments:

lv2scpbk said...

We'll probably take our tree down on Saturday. It's been up now for about 3 weeks so we're ready for it to come down.

Melissa said...

I think that Bigelow is from Bath & Body Works. Audrey has a tube of it, I think it's from there.

My poor tree is looking really shabby at the bottom from my cat. He's laying underneath it sound asleep at the moment!

I do not find cleaning soothing in the least! I have my piles and my dust, but that's okay with me.