Saturday, September 22, 2007

There is an Ohio State University game on tv today.......

and I am determined to watch it! I LOVE college football......and would even enjoy going to some high school games......but I have yet to make it to any. Next week is homecoming around here......so I will try to go I think. I enjoy that and the bonfires....FALL is very much in the air around here! I know when I was in school homecoming was NEVER until like November! I remember playing games up into December! Then it was moved to October........crap now you barely have school start and they do homecoming in September and many times football in high school is over by the end of October if it even makes it till then! I suppose because school starts so much earlier now in the year.

Today OSU plays Northwestern. I went and saw them play Northwestern AT Northwestern one year......it was a fabulous time.....even though it was sunny, rained, and snowed on us all the same day......we were freezing cold and icy wet.......

Sipping Candy Cane Lane tea this morning. About time for my midmorning snack.......tuna

I need to get back to work. Cannot focus or concentrate today.

AND now for a little something from the Best Damn Band In The Land!


No comments: