Friday, September 21, 2007

sigh.........

Fall is approaching. I almost have all my fall decor out. When I am making that transition I really need to make sure to START it on the FIRST day of my days off......so I can finish it. I tend to wait till the end of my second day off.....and then can never complete it till the next week on my days off. This means my tables and house is a little disorganized till then.....which bugs the crap out of me. I just do not have the extra time needed to finish that type of job.

I have received my orders of teas. MY FAVORITE tea company by far is Celestial Seasonings.......wow......they have some amazing teas! I was already in love with their seasonal teas.......2 of my favs being Candy Cane Lane and Gingerbread Spice......but I also discovered they have some new ones out. Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride and Rudolph's Rockin' Raspberry and Santa's Candy Apple ...

AND they have some DESSERT teas......like English Toffee........Vanilla Hazelnut.....

I have tried some other teas and tea companies too recently......but Celestial Seasonings is by far THE BEST! Their teas actually taste naturally great without adding sugars or creamers.......and the flavors are not too strong but strong enough to really enjoy! The Candy Cane Lane tastes just like candy canes melted in hot water......with a slight tea taste. SO YUMMY! The BEST peppermint-flavored tea I have ever had!

Same for the other teas. The English Toffee tastes like melted English Toffee. Add a cinnamon stick and wow!

This makes giving up my coffee so much easier. I am really enjoying my teas and drink it all day long. They are all naturally decaffeinated though I do have a few that have some caffeine.....about half the amount coffee does.

mmmmmm.........I am sipping on my second cup of English Toffee now......

Otherwise all is well here. I am getting a lot done......been super busy. Hard to keep up sometimes. I am feeding a stray cat near my grandmother's house.....pretty much every day.....she is feeding it too. One day if we have the right place he can come live with us....and maybe the neighbor's dog can too.

Noah is doing pretty well in school. I am a bit tired today and in a strange mood......lots on my mind I suppose.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Those teas sound pretty good, though I've never been a fan of hot tea before.

I haven't started on my fall decorating yet, though I don't put much out.

Love you!