Thursday, May 10, 2007

okay....mood is maybe a bit better...

I don't even know anymore. Does it really matter?

Mother's Day is fast approaching. I am in charge of the chicken we will be grilling out. I need to go pick up some and make the marinade on Saturday so it can saturate overnight though I have been told it only takes a couple of hours. I think late Saturday and then overnight would make it even better.

I will also do some cupcakes. Something nice......I am in the mood to decorate a cake but nothing big so the cupcakes will be fun. Maybe Noah can even help me with them. EVERYONE loves cupcakes.

I will probably have to mow tomorrow....and this time I will likely be donning a mask and gear so I won't have any allergic symptoms afterwards. Then Mother's Day shopping with Noah. AND he really wants to see his Grandma C. again. SO who knows. I have work to do as well.

The secret of life......do you know what it is for you?

No comments: