Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Monday blahs on a Tuesday...

I guess. I feel sort of blah. I know I did not sleep all that well last night. AND I mowed Monday and did not wear a mask....so now I feel like I am fighting off something. That is twice I have mowed now without a mask and I really stirred up the dandelions and weeds while mowing yesterday.

I should have returned an overdue library book today. I just am not in the mood. TODAY I have little energy. I got up earlier than usual and still worked out. I worked. Unfortunately that has been about the extent of my day. I did some writing.

wow....I can barely contain all the excitement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Know what you mean, I felt blah all day until about 6:30pm. I was froze all morning, got up early, we were over voting by 6:45. Came home fixed breakfast, made a pair of booties, fixed lunch, didn't really feel like doing anything. I mowed yesterday to, and I think all this tree pollen set mine off. Tomorrow I think I will take my Benadryl three times and see if that helps. Now instead of being froze, I am sweating, but it has warmed up a lot compared to this morning when it was about 54. We have 79 right now. Well have to run, dishes are waiting, and I don't have any little fairies that pop in to do them for me. Ha!Ha! Also thought I might pop some corn. Love you, see you Sunday.