Tuesday, February 13, 2007

this is joe....the dog I wrote about before....I adore him......

these pictures are hard to look at. This dog has the saddest eyes yet he looks at me with hope. I wish I could save him and get him out of the crappy life he has. If you check out the pictures...in the middle of the pen area on the ground is a ROW of piles of poop. It is partially buried in the snow......the holes he has dug are also partially buried with snow. His pee has frozen on the fence or the ground...sigh.........he is still an amazing dog....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4 comments:

Patty said...

It's a shame, I still can't figure why they have one dog in the house and he's condemned to stay out in that pen, he has no room to even run. Bless his heart. But I don't want another dog, too much work taking them to the vet and caring for them.

nq said...

i would totally take this dog, i don't know how you'd manage to get him to me though.

Melinda said...

yeah I would take him too....but I am not allowed to have a pet where I live right now....which is a shame...cause it would be perfect for him. I think many would like to save this dog and give him a good home...

that is sweet you would do it too!

thehotrodqueen said...

he is so cute! i wonder if he is ever allowed in the house with his people. our dog is in the house so much my carpet looks more like fur! lol!