Saturday, October 08, 2005

WINTER STORM WATCH...for us...tomorrow night into Monday. Possible over 8 inches! Can you believe it!! My outside plants will all have to come in to stay warmer!

I made homemade chicken and noodles with mashed potatoes and green beans for supper tonight. ALL was great. I finally can make noodles like my grandma does but I still can't seem to cut them into really thin strips like she can. I don't mind larger strips but I want my noodles to be just like hers which means I need to learn to cut them even thinner!

They were good though. Still hungry for more. I may go eat some more!!

Ran some errands. Ended up at Hallmark. Picked up our ornaments there we had ordered. Noah had a meltdown there. Stopped at our new rented storage locker to check things out. Noah had another meltdown when it came time to leave. Stopped at Home Depot to check some things out and pick up a few things. He did pretty well while there but still was hard to control.

Anyway....all is well now or appears to be for this moment in time. We are all exhausted and actually did very little today.

Now to prepare for fall let alone winter!!!!!!!!

No comments: