Thursday, October 06, 2005

So....since I have kept watch outside when the kids come home from school so far no more marking up of cars in our lot.

Been trying to be more friendly and talkative to our neighbors. I actually talked to the guy downstairs a long time today. Seems nice. They also don't drink or smoke so that is nice. We both agreed we hear each other's kids sometimes but that is okay. Kids are kids. Hard to make them quiet.

Says he is looking to BUY the condo downstairs when their lease is up. HUM....maybe they would be interested in buying OUR condo as it would be cheaper and has central AIR! I should ask sometime. Course ....even though he says they could buy maybe they cannot afford it or would not qualify?

Anyway.....he seems nice and so does his wife and kids. We also talked about Noah and him having autism, etc.

Put up our outside Halloween/fall decorations today. Looks nice. I should take a picture and post it!

I had to go to the dentist today and have 2 fillings. One was old and apparently leaking so they redid it and then put a small filling in the tooth beside that one.

I go back for a cleaning on October 27th. AND I am going to ask if anything else should be done prior to the end of the year.

Went out to eat today at Fuddruckers. Then stopped at Big Lots. Apparently when I was taking the cart back to the stall some lady walked up to Keith and asked him for money. Was crying and said she was from Nebraska and would not start her job till the end of the week and needed 12.47 to pay for her room. SO he gave her a dollar.

We were driving home before he told me this. I made him turn the car around to go back to see if we could find her so I could give her more money. She seemed legit he said and I wanted to see. If she was crying she probably was. I wish I had seen her as I could have given her more than a dollar.

SO back home. No school today as Noah felt puny all day and had diarrhea. Been coughing a lot too.

I had a migraine so it was okay with me to SKIP!

Anyway....that is enough of an update for now.

No comments: