Saturday, June 25, 2005

Well Keith is getting ready to go to his daughter's wedding today. He is a bit nervous as he will be walking her down the aisle. Has anyone's wedding ever gone without nerves and jitters and second thoughts? I don't think I have heard of one yet.

Noah and I will be staying home today which only makes Keith more worried. He does not like to do anything alone and I think could use the support...but I also told him he needs to learn to be his own support system and advocate and open his mouth when he feels something is not right and make it right. I hope he knows this to be true....though he has a very hard time acting on it.

Anyway...already in the mid 60s. I just made breakfast and need to get dressed so I can finish working. I get on these blogs and that can take time away from me working if I am not careful.

SO..with that..I NEED to go and dress and work!

LATER!

No comments: