Thursday, June 23, 2005

Still fighting off that migraine. Hey..maybe it ISN'T one?

TOO hot to use the oven to cook so I put a meatloaf in the crockpot with some potatoes. I did make Noah a batch of cookies this morning early before it was to warm up.

Now doing some laundry and trying to work in between getting up every few minutes for something. Very hard to do. Keith is with his dad...he had to go for some physical therapy as he has had problems walking recently. Not sure what is going on. He had hip replacement surgery over a year ago but was better after that. This seems to be something else now. His legs just won't work he said.

Anyway......meatloaf smells good.

I tried and the key word here is TRIED watching "Life Aquatic" last night. MAN...COMEDY? HA...it was not a comedy to me and was so boring. I had to fast forward and then finally turn it off.

THEN I watched "In Good Company" which was a bit better but I even fast forwarded through some parts of that. It was a much better movie though than Life Aquatic ever will be.

I have Racing Stripes and BE Cool on hold for me at the library now. I think Racing Stripes will be okay but I am doubtful for BE COOL. Thank goodness we can fast forward or even TURN IT OFF and did not PAY any money on the movies in case they are bad!

Reading the following books right now (or trying to):

Molecules of Emotion (by Candace Pert, Ph.D)

The Spiritual Universe-How Quantum Physics Proves the Existence of the Soul
(by Fred Alan Wolf, Ph. D)

Why God Won't Go Away - (by Andrew Newberg, MD)

All very good books and I hope I can keep them long enough to actually get them all read as I have very little time for reading these days. AND with a migraine 99% of the time it makes it even harder to read when I do have any free time.

SO...signing off for now.

No comments: