Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Geesh...I do really well at working and then have a night like last night...I should have done more work than I did but was too tired. I did accomplish a lot yesterday however. Did my full night of work the night before and then tackled large projects here at home cleaning and sorting and packing. MUCH done and the place is looking so much better already. Today I am doing laundry and trying to work.....Noah just finished home school. We are going to the movies today to see Robots. SO..I won't get a lot done. BUT once home I will tackle my paperwork and bills...and then back to the PC to work and make up for lost time. I will try to get up and STAY up tonight and work...should be able to.

Anyway....that is the latest here. Sunny and 48 degrees outside.

No comments: