Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Got my permanent crown on Monday. Glad that is all done. Is there anyone who does NOT mind having a root canal performed? MAN!!!!!

Went back to work Monday night for the first time in 2 weeks. My vacation still did not really seem like I was ever actually on vacation though. BUT the extra rest was nice. Watched Oprah yesterday and Nate was on there. NATE is so wonderful....the remodeling guy!. Cute and fabulous redecorating ideas too! I think everyone likes him so much because he is so down to earth and LIKEABLE!! AND CUTE!

Got some great movies to watch for Christmas gifts. Keith's daughters got us Sea Biscuit. Need to watch that this weekend. I got Rear Window, Barefoot in the Park, An Affair to Remember, and Grumpy Old Men. (my abdomen does not feel good again today so I decided to STOP my 3000 mg dose of antibiotics per day as just MAYBE it is messing with me finally? duh!)

Just put a pot roast and veggies in the crock pot. Lit my YUMMY Yule Log candle...and made a fresh pot of coffee. Went to Target yesterday on a whim and they had all their Christmas stuff 90% off! YEP....90%!!!!! So....HUGE rolls of Christmas paper were like 29 cents each or 49 cents each!!! BEAUTIFUL rolls of paper too. So I got like 20. I would have bought more and we may check out the Target this end of town today. I need more storage!!!! I got these tubs of satin balls that are normally 10.00 per tub for 99 CENTS!!!!! Even for craft projects they would be good to have on hand! I got some bulbs for like 29 CENTS per box! I LOVE deals like that!!!!! So checking the local Target out today would probably be a good thing to do!!!! Carlton Cards had envelope stickers on sale for like 25 cents per pack!! SHould go get more of those too.

Well...I need to seriously get some work done. Stayed up too late last night watching Judging Amy. Tomorrow morning is our meeting with Noah's previous preschool staff...etc. We are already dreading it. He has made such progress during the 2 weeks he has been OUT of school. Makes me really wonder sometimes about him going to school THERE. So we may have to check other options.

Okay...signing off for now.


No comments: