Tuesday, January 06, 2004

BRRRRR! It is like MINUS 5 degrees outside! SUPER COLD AND BITTER! Thankfully the wind has died down. That made it about MINUS 10-20 earlier. Don't expect it to warm up much this week.

Went to work last night...back for the first time after my 2 week "vacation". I don't really feel like I had a vacation at all actually! I took all my Christmas stuff down at work...put it into a box and bag. May just LEAVE it there so I don't have to store it here and drag it back and forth. I am slowly accumulating too much at work!

Got some great buys at Carlton Cards, Hallmark and the mall yesterday! Got a YUMMY smelling candle "Yule Log" by Time & Again candles..one of their Traditionally Baked Art Candles. TALK ABOUT SMELLING GOOD! I just LOVE candles...my entire house smells like something wonderful baking and kind of like maple/hazelnut! AND FROSTING. WOW...I am going back to get another one today. They are all half off.

Not much else happening. I got DUMPED on while off work. I now have like 33 tapes sitting here to do so I have to get with it! My neck hurts..or the glands in it. Can barely turn my head! I have Sam the Snowman in my truck now hanging from my mirror! He sure is cute. Christmas stuff still up here at home. Maybe this weekend or first of next week I will start taking all that down and getting the house back in order.

Well...off to work I go again! Have to work till 10:00 a.m. and am then done.

TRYING TO STAY WARM!

No comments: