Thursday, April 17, 2003

Wow...been a long time since I wrote in here. Figured I better do it today. Been meaning to do it...seems time slips away and it becomes another day..and another.

Anyway. Noah is such as sweetie pie. He LOVES praise and worship music. SO do Keith and I. I LOVE the fact that HE LOVES IT. We were in the car on the way to his preschool the other day listening to a song. At the end are words.. "praise His name forever and ever"....and I heard Noah saying something. He was singing " I want to see Jesus lifted high" and "praise His name forever". He sure does keep things in perspective for me. Brings it all back to the level of importance life should always be at.

We have had some nice weather lately. Is soon to change and colder temps moving in with rain and possibly even some snow. We will see. We cleaned up the gas grill and took it back to Home Depot since we cannot have any open flame grills now living here at the condo. We thought about getting an electric one but decided to hold off for now.

Got some nice beautiful potted plants and flowers...so gorgeous. Hung a yellow ribbon and flag outside. Flowers are out there too. We are thinking of a small fountain now in place of the grill. Would be nice. Will probably plant some more flowers in boxes to sit over the balcony rails.

We took Noah putt putt golfing yesterday. We all had a blast. Was so much fun. Did not have my camera. Next time I will take it as there are many good pics to be had there.

We are cleaning up the place today. Lots of sweeping and dusting to do. Have a few decorations up for Easter. Keith's dad is coming to dinner Friday night. SHould be nice. Having BBQ ribs, potato salad and baked beans. Probably orange jello dessert for dessert unless I think of something else. Maybe Texas sheet cake.

Dad is sending me his digital camera. SHould be nice. Not sure why but I will be more than thankful. AND I will use it. He is anxious to see pictures I take with it.

Fought off a migraine today. Probably related to that time of month!! Aren't you glad you read that? Anyway..is better now.

Ran to pick up some packages at the post office this morning. We went to the store yesterday after putt putt golf. Picked up our honey baked ham for Easter. Should be nice.

Need to get busy with all the reorganizing and spring cleaning around here. We did take 5-6 boxes of stuff to charity. MORE to do though. Ordering more home decor too.

Well..I cooked some eggs for us to color later. Will do cookies tomorrow or Saturday. Noah enjoys both. SO DO I. Who knows....Keith may even participate. He can drive me crazy sometimes though. He is super nosey too!! hahaha. Oh well...

Not heard back yet about his possible transfer to Columbus, Ohio. We are both thinking it is probably not going to happen now. I doubt they offer him enough to even consider taking it. We will see.

Well..I need to gather my thoughts. I should not wait so long to type in here. I forget all the good stuff. More later.

Me

No comments: