Tuesday, March 25, 2003

Okay...so I decided to stop this morning at Krispy Kreme to pick up some donuts. NOT that we need them or anything..but I thought some of their glazed ones would be nice and some of their glazed creme filled. Well..I decided to order TWO DOZEN so KEITH could take some into work. I named off the donuts I wanted in the box. OF COURSE as usual...they messed the order up. I did not get much of anything I ordered..and NO glazed creme filled. I guess God is trying to tell me something. So...guess this means Keith will have even MORE donuts to take into work for the night shift. OH well...they will LOVE IT.

Nice....not too chilly outside today. They are calling for another snow storm on Thursday and into Friday. Guess we will see it if hits us. Could be another blizzard but not as much snow.

GOT TO RUN TO THE BATHROOM.

More later...coffee is also ready

Me

No comments: