Sunday, January 12, 2003

Had a horrible migraine headache almost the entire day yesterday. Well it was for the entire day! Talk about your head hurting and being sick to your stomach. Finally about 4:00 p.m. I had to run to the store for groceries..no choice...had to get some things including more meats. I felt a little better once I got home. Did not really do much the entire day.....what a waste. Took Tylenol....Excedrine Migraine pills...more Tylenol....more headache pills....and slept. That was about it. SO EXCITING huh? Found out my grandma got her cast on....my uncle Mike is home from the hospital and my sister Angela they believe just has an inner ear infection.

Not much new today...at least so far. I need to take my Christmas decorations down..or at least START!! Just cannot seem to muster up that much energy I guess. We are still enjoying our tree too.

Well...going to make a yummy pot roast in the crock pot today for dinner. Not sure what other plans anyone might have but I need to get back to work for a bit.

More later

No comments: