Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Back again for an update!! Keith is nosey.Was just trying to see FROM A DISTANCE what I was typing here..hahahaha. If he would just ASK me sometimes instead of trying to PRY...it would not be so bad. Oh well..hahaha.

Supposed to cool off and get some snow later today. The clouds are building over the back range of mountains..so maybe it will. I STILL have to take all my Christmas decorations down...etc...NO LATER than this weekend is my goal. I should start on some today.

We took Noah to Sears yesterday and he actually sat for Kelley to have his pictures taken. What an amazing thing for us! It has been since he was like 18 months to 2 years old!! Some of the pictures turned out really good and others okay. I did go ahead and order some.

My eyes are tired this morning. All my work is done which is sooooo nice. Noah is sitting here playing with his Playdough. I just asked him what he would like to do today. He is not really saying. Not sure what I will make for lunch either. Had thought about pork chops..they are quick and easy to do.

Well..won't be long and Valentine's Day will be here...if you can believe that. ALL the stores have Valentine Day stuff out now. Amazing.

I know this sounds boring and not so hectic.....but I just wanted to touch base. So thankful for being here another day!! AND FOR ALL MY BLESSINGs God continues to provide. Simply amazing!!

Guess I will sign off for now.

Hopefully more later.

Me

No comments: