Thursday, July 07, 2022

I have SO MUCH artwork I am so behind on sharing..it will take me a while to catch up!

























I have a lot of artwork I have been working on the past couple of years....but also during that time both of my parents died...so I then did nothing for a long time. I am now on Instagram and TikTok and will share those links soon...as I often make my artwork a little animated and bring them to life...which while simple is still pretty cool and also I think might make it harder for someone to copy your work? Maybe...maybe now. Anyway....I am also on Facebook....but am trying to use the other platforms for my artwork....I will try to also remember to update posts here. I will have a lot to share. Here are "some" of my most recent charcoal drawings/portraits I have worked on....
 

No comments: