Saturday, July 20, 2013

Summer of Color Week 6 - Sage Green and Sepia

well I at first thought of doing a grasshopper....then turtles, crocodiles, lizards all came to mind. I went with sea turtles....kept is simple and it is okay...but I am not thrilled with it. I then thought of the Creature from the Black Lagoon and how the colors would have been perfect for him...so I decided to do a quick one of him.....here they are ....sad to see this end again ....but look forward to next Summer of Color!




6 comments:

Kristin said...

xo

Valerie said...

Waw! I totally love these pages!

Sharon Fritchman said...

So beautiful! I love how you created your turtles and used the SOC colors this week! And thank you so much for sharing your talents with all of us!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to come by for a visit. I love the name of your blog and the tagline-I feel I have to remind myself to do this all of the time! You know from facebook how much I liked your turtles and I'm hoping I wasn't being pushy about the creature fro the black lagoon thing. my geek sensibilities took over before I thought about what I was saying(if that makes any kind of sense?) :)

Natasha said...

The turtles look so serene swimming in the water. The creature from the black lagoon must have taken you a while with all those circles!! :)

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Wonderful art work! You're very talented!