Saturday, August 13, 2011

Full Moon Dreamboard - August 2011 - The Full Sturgeon Moon

Full Moon Dreamboard - August 2011 - The Full Sturgeon Moon

Well...I am in the process of sorting and organizing and trying to simplify my life and home. Part of this process is learning to let go....letting go of some things to make room for new....and letting go of some things to create a sense of peace and tranquility...and ability to move forward and no longer be stagnant. I feel a sense of rhythm and flow...much like the water and am looking forward to autumn and a time of coziness in my life and home. I want to attack it like a dragon and yet realize it is a process....like the ebb and flow of the tides...I can only do so much....and a little at a time adds up. Eventually it will all be complete....and a new season will begin.

1 comment:

Beth Niquette said...

I'm going through that a bit here, too. ((hugs))

It isn't always easy.