Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Full Moon Dreamboard - May 2011 - The Full Flower Moon

Our prompt was: “Who are you when you are in full flower? What exudes from your personality? What’s possible for full-flower you? What colours shine? What dreams flow freely? What pours out of your heart and into the world?”

Right now I don't know who I am anymore. I am in a period of change...hopefully transformation. There are snippets and bits and pieces of me I remember or recognize that I continue to carry inside close and protected...then there are parts of me I do not yet know....or recognize. I think all the faces and eyes represent me searching for who I am right now. I know this will change again...and many times in my life I have felt I have died...only to be born again into someone knew...hopefully taking the best parts of me into the new me. The bird cages I think represent me guarding myself from pretty much anything right now that could shake my foundation I am trying to build....and also represents keeping myself trapped inside a cage rather than letting myself out? All this is no big deal and yet huge at the same time. I feel stable and yet torn....not just down the middle but often into multiple sections. So right now I cannot even begin to answer any of the questions above that were on our prompt...I only know I am seeking.

Full Moon Dreamboard - May 2011 - The Full Flower Moon

Full Moon Dreamboard - May 2011 - The Full Flower Moon by postthelove

4 comments:

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

I like the quote to just turn the page. Wonderful dreamboard.

Anonymous said...

I can relate to feeling lost and seeking something. To feeling lost and needing to protect myself. To needing to move forward. Your dreamboard captures this, as do your words.

Camilla

Julie Jordan Scott said...

How vivid and beautiful. Does this dreamboard include fabric?

Love the words on the bottom, too... the art makes me want to sit with you, drinking tea or coffee and chatting (and laughing) for hours.

Visit my dreamboard here.

Anonymous said...

I love the eyes in the middle that seem to sit quietly in the center...looking out for the next branch in the road. May you Moonth be exactly what you need for it to be.