Monday, July 26, 2010

MY VINTAGE Summer Vacation Swap package arrived today!








I was so excited to come home from an errand to find this GIANT box waiting outside my door for me! It was filled with wonderful goodies inside. A great travel bag....lap blanket, books to guide me on my journeys, postcards/mugs/glasses, picture frame, jewelry box, bookmark, coaster, compass, so many things! My swap partner and I sort of had the same idea which I found interesting. She included lots of hand written notes to me...telling me she was sending me on a trip to New York. SO on the way she had me picking up different souvenirs...which were all items she then tucked away to me in my package! What a great idea!

She also included some candies from my childhood summers....the wax coke bottles was definitely one I remember along with the rock candy!

I got a glow in the dark puzzle of New York, coaster from New York...and New York mug....a mug from Philadelphia...a glass from Wright Patterson Air Force Base Museum....and just so much!

THANKS SO MUCH JULIE! I really like all the thought that went into this swap package!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to do this! I'm so happy! My daughters name is Julie; so beautiful. It means "I dont give a shit what it means because the name is beautiful"

Anonymous said...

Oh! Ah! Haven't been here in a long while. Love the new banner.

How wonderful to receive a cool package like this. Enjoy! ;-)

Paz