Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Wishcasting Wednesday......What Do You Wish To Nurture?


I have three of wishes.....

1. I wish to nurture my heart. I have realized over the past week I do not demand proper care of it from others or myself. This is unacceptable and has to change. So I wish to learn to nurture it as the fragile living, feeling, organ it is...and learn to command the same treatment from others who reportedly love me.

2. I wish to nurture my financial situation. I need to get out of credit card debt. As a single mom of an autistic son, I was only able to work part-time when I originally moved back here to my home state 3 years ago to be closer to my family because of divorce. I quickly depleted my savings and had to charge many things for a few years to basically make up the difference in the other half of income I was not making during that time. I work from home and also home-school my son....and I make a lot less now than I did before...though I have finally started to work full-time again from home. BUT the credit card debt is just suffocating me...us. I want and need to get out from under it as the remaining money I make would be MORE than sufficient to have a good life and actually even save money. Blah, blah, blah...I am sure many are in similar situations now even due to the economy. Without going into all sorts of details and/or feeling sorry for me crap......I just need to improve my INcome situation to make enough extra to continue to pay off my credit card debt easily so we can survive on our own with the remaining money each month. It is touch and go again this month....

3. I wish to nurture truth. I am all about truth. I always have been. It bothers me to see others who do not hold this value as highly as I do. It is very disturbing to find people online who in the end are not who they try to appear to be. I am pretty much what you see is what you get and upfront and straightforward about who I am. I don't wish to play head games with myself or others. I wish to be surrounded by truth and truth-loving people.

23 comments:

Holly said...

Melinda:
Of your three nurturing wishes, I have to tell you that the first one is the most important and it tells the Universe that you are ready for the other two wishes to be answered as well.

For when we finally through trial and error begin to understand our value and worth...and when we start to act better and expect better for ourselves, the rest of the hard lessons seem to abate.

This is a beautiful post and I'm honored to join you in such solid, loving wishing...

So as our brave Melinda wishes for herself, so I lovingly and with intention wish for her also.

Keep your face toward the sun. The rest will follow.

Bright Blessings.

Peaceole said...

As Melinda wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Melinda bless you for being so brave to put it out there like that! Many of us cannot do the same (speaking for myself) and I know this is the step to a better road.

Keep it up this too shall pass and you will and are a better person for it!

mel said...

You are an incredibly brave and powerful woman - don't ever lose sight of that. I, too, am so honoured to be part of your wishes this week....all three to which I can personally relate...

As Melinda wishes for herself, so then do I, wish for her also....

Unknown said...

As Melinda wishes for herself, so I wish for her, also.

What wonderful, worthy wishes you have made.

Genie Sea said...

AS Melinda wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

May your heart swell with all the love that pours in.

May abundance grace your doorstep and refuse to leave.

May truth be your knight in shining armor and protect you from all who are false.

So mote it be! :)

Jane said...

Looks like we were on the same wave length with our heart nurturing. My son has Aspergers and sometimes I think I have to be even more nurturing with my heart and his.

As Melinda wishes for herself, I wish for her also!

frustrated artist said...

As Melinda wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

CP said...

((((As Melinda wishes for herself, so too do I wish for Melinda)))) - Aho.

Sarah Sullivan said...

As Melinda wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Oh hon you have won half the battle already - you put it out there! You were brave and honest..now act!!! Huge hugs and hang in there. I've been there...you can get to the other side - I promise!!! Hugs, Sarah

Anonymous said...

AS Melinda wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

Jamie said...

As Melinda wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

What power-full, truth-full wishes. May each find their way to you with swiftness and ease.

Andi Stern said...

As Melinda wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Toni said...

A gorgeous trinity of wishes, and as Melinda wishes for herself, with such honesty, I wish for her also!

Anonymous said...

As Melinda wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Lisa said...

As Melinda wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Not that it is mine to choose, but I double wish on the first one for you ;)

Sara said...

As Melinda wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. May all three wishes come true. xx

Beverley Baird said...

As Melinda wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. :)

All the best to you on your journey.
Gather strength from others.
We all wish you well.

Rose said...

As Kavindra wishes for herself, so i wish for her also!

Lola said...

As Melinda wishes for herself, so I wish for her.

May internal love of the self from the source of pure love pour into your heart.

And may your cup runneth over

Love and Blessings xxx

Kim said...

Comfort and ease for Melinda and son...everything they need and want, now and forever.

Tabitha the KnittingJourneyman said...

I so understand what you are going through.
I'm a single mom of two, my youngest is autistic. Last year was out first year after the breakup that I was able to actually think my head might come above water soon...but we still have a long way to go...

As Melinda wishes for herself I so wish for her as well with my whole heart.

Janet said...

Melinda, that which you wish for, I wish for you also.

sema said...

As Melinda wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.