Saturday, March 14, 2009

I like to color.......


nothing used to make me happier than getting a brand new coloring book and crayons....and then after smelling the pages in the new coloring book...and smelling the box of crayons.....spending time coloring. I love to color. Even today as an adult. I find it very soothing. There is just something about it.

When was the last time you colored?

And I am the oddball I guess....because while I am looking forward to spring...I actually am hoping it will stay colder a little longer and snow some more or we get some nice thunderstorms and rain!

Also....I am very comfortable in my winter coat and not quite ready to give it up and put it back in the closet till later this year. Okay....I would not mind wearing it year round. See.....I told you I was odd. I feel absolutely naked without my coat on. BY the time I adjust....it is time to start wearing it again!

1 comment:

lv2scpbk said...

I am looking forward to spring. I colored not long ago. I have a 6 yr old in the house. Nice photo.